This is me

This is me

A little about me

hello my friends! .. This is my blog

Here you will find information about my interests, my hobbies and my English classes at Level 2. Also publishes photos and funny videos. So let's start with a little about me:

My name is Syrem Maldonado, I was born in Maracaibo,I live in Maracaibo with my dad and mother, I am 18 years old and I'm student of URBE. My favorite subjects are Accounting, Mathematics and Management. I like listening to music, watch tv and go dancing, learn new things every day talking with my friends, going to movies, going to the beach. When I have time out i spend it with my friends and also spending time with my boyfriend. My favorite sport is Futboll and my favorite futboll team are the Real Madrid!!...

I don't like people who smoke or have vices like drugs !!... I hate injustice, violence, lies, war, racism and ignorance!

My dream is to travel to Europe, Africa, USA and Argentina. Of course I hope to graduate from the college first and be the best Public relations manager, set up my own business, buy a house and a couple cars, then i will like to have my own family.

About the english I think is very important to practice it because these lenguage is the most popular in the world, but for me the language that most attracts me is Italian and I love anything that has to do with this country! like the pizza... I love it!! ...

I hope to learn a little more English and to meet new friends! leave your comments!!

Bye Bye!

miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2010

Clothes!!**


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario